Friday 3 October 2014

NEW LOVE SMS in English


NEW LOVE

1. "The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt."

2. "Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart."

3. "Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it will live forever."

4. "In my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love."

5. "I have never loved, 'till I first met you."

6. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!"

7. "Don't say you love me unless you mean it because I might do something stupid...like believe it!"

8. "When we started baby we were friends, but that's not how this fairy tale is gonna end, see I was thinking and it clicked one day, that no one else has ever made me feel this way."

9. "If it was love which made me fall for you...then I am still falling."

10. "Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!"

11. "When I look into your eyes my heart starts racing and I see myself falling for you."

12. "Don't let doubts lose the magic of love, because it's not everyday you meet someone who has the magic to let you fall in love!"

13. "When you love someone, you want her to be proud of you. You want her to think that there's nothing in the world you're incapable of and the thought of disappointing her is crippling."

14. "First love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul."

15. "I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person, embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind."

16. "If it's the thought that counts you can always count on me; I think about you all the time."

17. "You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love. The running across fields into your lovers arms can only come when your sure they won't laugh if you trip."

18. "I see the sunset and think of you. I see everything and think of of you. One date, one chance, that's all I ask. Please be my Valentine."

19. "When two souls, that have shed their loneliness, embrace and melt into one; from out of loneliness, love is born."

20. "You are my first romance and I'm willing to take a chance; until life is through, I'll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. From the very start, please be careful with my heart."

21. "If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO."

22. "It doesn't make sense to me, that's why I trust it."

23. "My biggest fear is never loving anyone again the way I loved you."

24. "If your love is like a river that flows into the ocean, I want to be that ocean."

25. "If you love the one you're with you shouldn't dwell on "Firsts" shared with another, for there are a lifetime of "Firsts" to spend on the one you love."

26. "I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts - all about you, gives me a lovely feeling!
27. "Love... you always want more, no matter how badly you got burned last time."

28. "Just an ordinary day... started out the same old way, but then I looked into your eyes and knew today would be a first for me... the day I fall in love."

29. "They say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words,' but when I saw yours, I was speechless."

30. "I started living the day I met you."

31. "It's a feeling I can't explain; you're like a girl out of my dreams but yet you seem to be just out of my reach and ever since you walked into my life I've just prayed it will all work out in the end."

32. "The star that makes love's dream come true was shining on me when I met you."

33. "When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!"

34. "My life would be beautiful if you were by my side because you have painted a smile in my heart that will last for a lifetime."

35. "I can't make you love me, want me, or understand me... all I can do is hope that someday you will."

36. "I long for your touch, the smell that reminds me of you, and yesterday; the point in time where it stood still and love harbored our hearts for a single moment."

37. "Love is sweet when it's new, but sweeter when it's true."

38. "You make me think of these things to say, no one has ever done that, you are the one responsible for the joy, and love I feel."

39. "You have brought light into my dark life."

40. "The alphabet starts with ABC; numbers starts with 123, but love starts with you and me."

41. "Let me find the key to your heart so I can unlock your secret chambers of love; when I do find that key, I will lock myself in your heart forever."

42. "Nothing in life is certain until it happens. My life wasn't certain until you happened."

43. "Rekindled love is so sweet and so meant to be."

44. "It's easy to love you but hard to tell you."

45. "Don't be scared, it's only love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment