Friday 3 October 2014

Best Lovers SMS in English


Lovers SMS Messages
1. "Our love shall never fade away, but shall always stay forever and ever and ever."

2. "I want you to get swept away. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture, dance like a dervish."
Lovers SMS Messages
3. "Where heaven meets earth, I find you."

4. "The world is a puzzle and we're two pieces that fit perfectly together."

5. "A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me."

6. "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."
Lovers SMS Messages
7. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love."

8. "She loves him more than he'll ever know. He loves her more then he'll ever show."

9. "Lovers don't really need to 'give and take.' For once you give you should not expect anything in return."

10. "Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses."

11. "Don't hold something in your arms that you could never hold in your heart."

12. "Love is knowing that no matter what is done at the end of day, you won't change your mind, it's only wanting what's best for that special person."
Lovers SMS Messages
13. "It's one thing to turn a friend into a lover, but it's completely different to try to turn a lover into a friend."

14. "When two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get things right, how do you know when enough is enough?"

15. "I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream."

16. "I hate him for leaving when I thought he never would ... but I love him for staying when I was putting him through so much."

17. "The space between your heart and mine is the space we'll fill with time."

18. "It's not that I am afraid to die, it's if I die, who will love you as I do?"

19. "You are my sun, you are my light, and in my dreams you are only mine."

20. "In a lover's sky, all stars are eclipsed by the eyes of the one you love..."
Lovers SMS Messages
21. "Only those lovers that can compromise with one another without feeling stressed are truly in love!"

22. "I would rather spend a single night loving you, than spend eternity in heaven."

23. "I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms."

24. "Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven!

25. "Our brains are opposites, not wanting each other, but our hearts are one, separated in heaven, yearning for the other half that is its equal."

26."I will love you forever and a day, and if forever takes a lifetime, then I promise to be there at the end to greet you with open arms. Then we will finally have all the dreams we have ever dreamt about, become a reality."

27. To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

28. "To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real, to know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?"

29. "Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects."

30. "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

31. "Don't force yourself to love, that's why it's called falling in love... you just fall..."

32. "Lovers of the body soon go away, but lovers of the heart last forever."

33. "Just having you close fills me with love and hope."
Lovers SMS Messages
34. "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine."

35. "Remember to always tell me you love me but also show me that you really do love me with your actions and feelings."

36. "I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you."

37. "There are a hundred reasons why I should give up, but you're the one reason I keep going."

38. "You really shouldn't say I love you unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot - people forget."

39. "You can make yourself love, but can you make yourself be loved?"

40. "'Cause every time with you always feel like the first time, and each time with you still lives here, in my mind."

41. "It is not what you have done for me that makes me love you so much, it is the joys of who you are and the happiness you bring!"

42. "Whenever you look at me I feel you, whenever you touch me I hear you, whenever I see you I explode...for your love is what keeps me alive!"

43. "Treat me like an angel, and I'll show you what heaven's really like."
Lovers SMS Messages
44. "My heart, my life, my soul, she has the key to them all. She has but to turn the key and allow me to surround her with my warmth and love."

45. "There are times when I wonder why you came into my life ... maybe just to make me happy or just by destiny, but right now I really don't care whatever the reason is ... I'm just happy you're with me."

46. "The time we have to share our love is brief, it lasts only a lifetime."

47. "It's not a matter of finding the right person, but a matter of being the right person for the one you choose to love."

48. "When the world feels like it's on your shoulder, look at the person next to you and see what they are going through. Don't take life for granted. Love the one that loves you, because sometimes we don't get a second chance."

49. "Loving you is all I know, and I'm ok with that."

50. "Once in your life, you will find someone who will turn your world around."

51. "Baby your all I want, when you're laying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven."

52. "I love you for you, I love you for what I am when I'm with you."
Lovers SMS Messages
53. "God, will you let her know that I love her so when there’s no one there, that she’s not alone? Just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers."

54. "Words are just not enough to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I need you by my side, all my life. You have touched my life in ways others can't even think of."

55. "True lovers don't give and take ... they give, and never expect to take anything back. Just like love, in every sense of the word."

56. "I shall take your sorrows and give you my joys. Don't ever leave me, I can't live without you. You are dearer to me then my life, this much you must know, My Love."

57. "I have a hand, you have the other, put them together and we have each other."

58. "I understand why you had to leave but I don't understand why you're not coming back."

59. "When I'm with you all my fears disappear. So, I guess if you're wondering what my biggest fear is, it would be losing you."

60. "I took the L out of lover, and now it's over."

61. "Never forget to tell the ones you love that you love them, you'll never know when tomorow might be too late."

62. "Just because I love you doesn't mean I have to like you right now."

63. "Woman: Will you love me for the rest of my life?
Man: I won't, but I will love you for the rest of mine."
Lovers SMS Messages
64. "You're here, there's nothing I fear."

65. "The heavens above and the stars in the sky, are my word to you I’ll never break your heart."

66. "I love how softly you touch my skin like you are touching the wings of a butterfly."

67. "Your love's a never ending dream. A castle by a stream of sweet understanding."

68. "Baby, if I lost you, I'd lose myself."

69. If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving."

70. "Watchin' lovers walkin', hand in hand they pass me by. Wish I was one of them. Wish I had somebody, wakin' up beside me, lookin' into my eyes at night."

71. "I'll always think of you and smile."

72. "... and I still can't believe that you came up to me and said, 'I love you', I love you too."

73. "As long as the sun shall rise goes the old lover's vow, but we are children of a scientific age and have no time for poetry. Still, I offer a quiet prayer of thanks for the sunlight each time I see your face."

74. "It's so hard to fall asleep at night when you wish the blanket wrapped around you tonight was the person wrapped around you last night."

75. "Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other."

76. "So many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But, I won't fear tomorrow if I get to be your's forever, and I don't regret yesterday because one yesterday, I met you."
Lovers SMS Messages
77. "The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, but my love for you rises in my heart and sets after my death."

78. "If you want a princess, you must first become a prince."

79. "When I'm weak, I draw strength from you, and when you're lost, I know how to change your mood. And when I'm down, you breathe life over me. And even though we are miles apart, we are each other's destiny."

80. "We are not lovers because of the love we make but the love we have. We are not friends because of the laughs we spend but the tears we save. I don't want to be near you for the thoughts we share but for the words we never have to speak. I will never miss you because of what we do but what we are together."

81. "It's your love... it just does something to me. It sends a shock right through me... I can't get enough."

82. "Love quarrels is not always a bad thing when true lovers happily make up at the end."

83. "You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you."

84. "Your kiss came as a suprise, something remarkable, something sensational. You unlocked my sealed lips, and I would allow you to do it again."

85. "A word or a touch from you, touches the soul and heart in ways never imagined."
Lovers SMS Messages
86. "I see heaven, I see an angel lying here next to me, bringing out the best of me, hearts entangled, wrapped in forever, this close together, me holding you, and you holding me, you opened my eyes and Baby, I see heaven."

87. "I would give my life for you, you mean the world to me. You know I love you and I wanna be together when you run away. Just me and you, just you and me. Will you run away with me?"

88. "I used to find my self trying to change you, but if you were meant to be my lover I wouldn't have to."

89. "Always remember love is blind but the neighbors aren't."

90. "If I sleep with you tonight, will I wake up beside you in the morning or only find footprints leading to the door?"

91. "Your voice says, "No," but your eyes say, "Yes." Please reach within and start speaking your true feelings."

92. "In life you meet thousands of people, but only a few can touch your heart, like you have touched mine."

93. "If you're not naughty go to your room. If you are, come to mine."

94. "If you've lied, well, keep on lying because my heart would be torn apart into thousands of pieces for knowing the truth."

95. "The doors of Love often open and shut. We were a small handful of the lucky ones; we were lucky to stop the doors before they closed and look at us now, and how much our love has grown."

96. "Many miles and many smiles, we share, as we both look up and gaze at our star, knowing love is in the heart and we shall sleep well, my Love."

97. "'Cause I miss you, body and soul, so strong that it takes my breath away and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. 'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right, and though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side."
Lovers SMS Messages
98. "I may not know everything, but there's one thing that I know and am sure of; I love you."

99. "I get scared sometimes. No, I’m not scared because love hurts sometimes, and I’m not scared because I’m giving part of myself away to another person... I’m scared because I’m afraid that I am going to wake up from my dream any minute now."

100. "Nothing could be as exciting as we have now, unless it is what we will have together in the future."

101. "When love has been wounded; - trust, reassurance, honesty, and intimacy, in abundance, are the only known cures."

102. "Your love is what makes life worth living!"

103. "A song that could only once make me smile, can now only make me cry."

104. "If only for a day the two of us could be as one, then forever I would still carry that tune."

105. "Lord, send angels for my darling and take her to that home on high; I'll wait my time out, here on earth, Love, and come to you when I die."

106. "Time might head us nowhere, Fate might break us apart, but I'll always be thankful that once along my journey I knew someone like you."

107. "So, fall asleep love, loved by me, for I know love, I am loved by thee."
Lovers SMS Messages
108. "Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves."

109. "I begin to speak and he can finish my sentence; he looks into my eyes and speaks my thoughts, for two have become one."

110. "I dreamed for a lover, I dreamed for a friend, and in the end I got a lover and a friend."

111. "It's wrong to say I can't live without you because I've already lived before I met you, but instead I'll say Life will be better if you're just here with me ...."

112. "I don't want to be your number 1, because that means that there is a 2 and 3; I want to be your only one!"

113. "When I have you in my arms I can find the strength of God by my side."

114. "Don't promise me forever, don't promise me the sun and sky, don't pretend to know you'll never make me cry. Just hold me now, and promise me you'll try."

115. "I am not trying to be your therapist; I'm trying to be your lover."

116. "We may not see eye to eye, but we'll always be heart to heart."

117. "Love me because you need me, not because you want me."

118. "The future holds many uncertainties, but two things will always remain the same: our Hope and our Love."

119. "Help each other win and take pride in each other's victories."

120. "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."

121. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."

122. "To love someone else, is God's gift; to love only yourself, is a sin!"
Lovers SMS Messages
123. "The spaces between your fingers were meant to be filled with mine."

124. "There are moments when lovers need to be apart, in order to love better and more completely."

125. "Let me look into your eyes, so I can explore your mind and soul, for my love is the answer to all your questions, and your eyes are the gateway to our love."

126. "Let love in through the narrow crack in the heart. Let love warm our once cold bitter hearts. Let love burn our long lost passion again. Let you be my love once again."

127. "Your love is like a star that shines in my heart and lights my life forever."

128. "Like a perfect scene, from a movie screen, we're a dream come true, suited perfectly, for eternity, me and you."

129. "I worry when you miss me, but it hurts when you don't."

130. "I am a rose; you are my thorns, clutching and protecting me."

131. "And if you want love, we'll make it, swimming a deep sea of blankets, take all your big plans and break 'em, this is bound to be awhile ... your body is a wonderland."

132. "You raise me up so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up to walk on stormy seas. I am strong when I am on your shoulders; you raise me up to more than I can be."

133. "Never me without thee, nor thee without me."

134. "Every moment when I'm with you, you open up my life to a new paradise. I'm so happy that the world belongs to the both of us only."

135. "A great lover is not one who loves many, but one who loves one woman for life."

136. "I will soothe you if you fall, I'll be right there if you call. You're my greatest love of all."
Lovers SMS Messages
137. "On my soul your eyes are burned, lover's past forever spurned. One touch from you, my skin does tingle. How tenderly our breath is mingled. A single look and my heart swells, on my lips your kisses dwell. A thousand and a hundred score. A hundred and a thousand more."

138. "I never want to say goodbye because I never wanna see you cry."

139. "We are each of us angels with only one wing. And, we can only fly embracing each other."

140. "Sometimes the snow comes down in June, sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon, just when I thought our chance had passed, you go and save the best for last."

141. "The kisses you taste are not to waste. The love I give, so we should always live, as friends, lovers, soul mates. I will promise not to waste, your love in someone else."

142. "True love will never die if both partners have a strong enough desire to love with all their hearts, because they know, no matter what the price will be, it is always worth paying for just a second longer with the one you love."

143. "An angel isn't heaven sent, but is the person sitting next to you serving as your motivation to live for their love."

144. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."
Lovers SMS Messages
145. "You know what real love is when just thinking of your lover - maybe something they did before, or just the thought of them gives you chills all over your body."

146. "Since I met you we has become more magical than you or I."

147. "I could get lost looking into your eyes."

148. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

149. "You're very hard to resist when your love is so sweet!"
Lovers SMS Messages
150."Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment